I have had a lot of fun these past 6 years painting over 700 homes with my team in Surrey and Langley. With the painting business running well, I have decided to move into the house washing industry. The main reasons that attracted me to this industry were:
- Fragmented industry – many competitors but no dominant industry leader with a for-purpose business model
- Accessibility – Similar to painting in that house washing is not a sought-after job homeowners can easily do themselves
- Re-occuring revenue – Servicing a client excellently will likely result in more future work
The most important reason with starting this business is my personal passion for bringing clean drinking water to people who do not have it. We work with Hope International to sponsor water projects in developing countries. We have sponsored 2 water projects in Pursat, Cambodia. I wanted to start a business that married my passion for business with my passion for social entrepreneurship. Out of this passion, Revive Washing was born, a heart-centered brand caring about more than just profit. Revive is a for-profit business on a mission to support water projects to bring water to those who lack access.
We currently have 1 truck on the road in Surrey and Langley. Our 2017 plan is to fully book up our crew and continue building a solid brand. A brand which stands not only for excellent customer service, but also a brand which benefits those who do not have a voice, those who cannot speak for themselves.
With the launch of this new brand, it is exciting to pair my hunger for business with my passion for clean drinking water. This is a job which I can wake up every morning ready to work on, and that excites me.
Who We Are – Revive Washing working hard to be an industry leader in:
– Gutter cleaning in Langley and Surrey
– Window washing in Langley and Surrey
– House washing in Langley and Surrey
Need a quote for window washing or gutter cleaning? Give us a call at 604.398.4040 or get your instant estimate online here