Christmas Light Installation Experts in South Surrey, Langley, & White Rock
Take the hassle out of the Christmas and holiday season and have Revive install, take down, and store your Christmas lights. You are busy. Your Holiday To-Do list is already so large, how about crossing Christmas lights off of it?
We are experts in serving homeowners with an amazing customer experience. If you have used our house washing services in the past, you will know how important servicing our clients is to our business model. Let us string up our commercial grade LED and make your home the shiniest home on the block!
High Quality LED Lights
The lights we use for installation are commercial grade LED lights. They cannot be bought at a local retail store. Their quality makes them better for you the homeowner in four ways:
- Lower Hydro – Because they are LED lights, your hydro bill will be lower!
- Life Span – The lights we use last about 5X longer than lights purchased from a local retail store.
- Custom Fit – Our lights are custom cut so that they perfectly fit your peaks and roof lines of your house.
- Guarantee – We guarantee your lights against any bulbs burning out for two seasons. We will replace them free of charge.
How Does it Work?
1. LED Lights – We take care of everything. We supply all the bulbs, extension wires, lighting strings, cords, clips/staples, and LED bulbs.
2. Installation – Our professional installers come to your home and we get your home shining at a convenient time for you.
3. Take-Down – Our crew returns in January to take down the lights. No appointment necessary.
4. Storage – We label and store your lights in our safe and heated storage facility.
5. Repeat – We keep detailed records on your account so we can return the following season to put up your lights exactly just how you like it.
Christmas Light Installation FAQ’S
Who supplies the lights?
You rent the lights from us in the first year. For subsequent installations, enjoy a discount since we already took the time to custom-cut the lights for your home.
If I supply the lights, can you put them up?
We only do jobs where we supply the lights. The lights we supply are commercial LED lights that we are guaranteeing for our homeowners.
How much do your services cost?
For a standard 2 storey house installation of lights is approximately $900 + 5% GST. This includes the installation, take down, and storage of lights. We provide a guarantee with our lights, so if any bulb goes out, we will replace at no extra charge to you. For future installations, we offer a discount of 5% for each year up to 15% off, and an additional 10% for earlybird installation (if booked before November 1). For a free quote on your home, simply call us at 604.398.4040 or send us an email of the front of your home to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team members in the office will be delighted to get you a quote!
What cities do you work in?
We currently offer our Christmas light installation services in Surrey, Langley, Delta, White Rock, Abbotsford, Richmond, Coquitlam and Maple Ridge. Neighbourhoods we work a lot in are neighbourhoods in South Surrey, Cloverdale, Willoughby, Walnut Grove, and all throughout White Rock.
Do you have insurance?
Yes, we do.
We are fully covered with WorksafeBC as well as $5,000,000 in third party liability insurance. This way, the homeowner has full peace of mind when hiring our company for installing Christmas lights.
Will your installers remove the lights as well as install them?
Installation and take down is included in your quote. We generally begin take downs on January 2. No appointment is needed as we schedule our take down jobs geographically to ensure a quick and efficient removal.
What if my lights stop working?
No problem. Our crew will return and get it working for you. No charge. We want you to have an amazing experience with our company that you recommend us to your neighbours and friends.
Do you have a minimum charge?
Yes, we do. Our minimum charge is $500 + 5% GST
When should I schedule my light installation?
As soon as possible! We offer a discount for repeat clients who can book in their installation for October. We look forward to making your home shine this fall and winter season!